Nothing get me pumped more than a long weekend. Everyone gets into vacation mode immediately when the week starts. The prospect of spending a few days in the sun — or on the couch doing absolutely nothing— is enough to push everyone through the slog.
Since Memorial Day is fast approaching, here are a few last-minute trip ideas to throw together.
Hit the Las Vegas Strip
With dozens of hotels and hundreds of activities, there’s no need to leave this 4.5-mile stretch of tourist heaven.
Don’t get stuck with nothing to do. We love:
- Live music — Find bands and performances nightly in the lounges on the Strip;
- Recreational activities — Karaoke, escape rooms, museums and insane immersive exhibits are folded into every property;
- Drinking and dancing — Bars and clubs for both are available within spitting distance;
- Relaxation and leisure — Luxury comes in many forms, from lavish spa treatments to poolside lounging.
Club Around Town
Also known as the spring break capital of America, Nevada is a scorching-hot desert state with nightclubs, parties and enough beautiful people to last a lifetime — or maybe just a semi-memorable three days.
Variety is the spice of life, and there are several ways to rage your face off in Vegas. World-class resorts will boast upscale venues, while downtown Las Vegas has fun nightlife options from We All Scream to Discopussy.
Want a gorgeous getaway with hundreds of entertainers providing top-tier services nightly? Sapphire Gentlemen’s Club is more than just a strip club. We only bring the best in beverages and beautiful women to our esteemed guests — that’s you — from 8 PM until sunrise.
Whether you’re traveling alone or with a group of guys and gals, we have deals and packages to accommodate every group’s size and wants. We will be open on Memorial Day 2023 starting at 8 PM and closing well after sunrise.
Surprisingly, Nevada has an abundance of national parks, hot springs and other gorgeous preserves that are worth a visit. Red Rock Canyon and Mount Charleston are the big ones, with trails and outposts that cater to nature lovers of all calibers.
Been there, done that? Try out a few of the following:
- Gold Strike Hot Springs — Drive less than an hour outside the city proper to experience this steamy natural wonder.
- Wetlands Park — A hidden gem, the wetlands offer a cool reprieve from the summer heat, along with shade and stunning views.
- Springs Preserve — Smack dab in the middle of the city, the Las Vegas Springs Preserve is 180 acres of easy, walkable nature with a butterfly preserve, daily dog trick demonstrations and a whole lotta beauty.
Party At A Topless Dayclub
We all know what to do on Memorial Day weekend. Getting outside and enjoying the sun, with a cold drink in hand and a hot outfit is practically a requirement.
Out here in Vegas Valley, Sapphire Pool & Dayclub is the destination of choice to do just that — in the company of gorgeous topless servers and the hottest club hosts in the game. Get ready to get wet with Nara Ford, Kindly Myers and Amanda Paris on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday before Memorial Day.
About Sapphire Pool & Dayclub
When it’s blue, you know what to do. Sapphire Pool & Dayclub has 10 years of experience creating fun, memorable days for Vegas locals and visitors that want to party poolside all summer long. Our topless servers are the best and most beautiful in the business, and serve up premium food and liquor all day long. Special occasions are meant to be celebrated by the water, whether it’s a birthday party or bachelor party.